Book & Scent Kit | Vol 1: Bittersweet
A collaboration between Taiwanese author Una, we created a cologne duo "bittersweet" for her first book "Finding Love in Food" (深愛食堂), which detailed her experience with her boyfriend after a life-altering accident, and how they found each other again through moments of poignancy and bittersweetness as they cooked through the journey of his recovery.
"Bittersweet" kit includes:
- "Finding Love in Food" by Una
- Book bag designed by local illustrator Tse Sai Pei (Jasmine)
- "bitter" cologne (30ml)
- "sweet" cologne (30ml)
"Bitter" scent profile
Black pepper, cistus, black tea, nutmeg, orange, petitgrain, vetiver
"Sweet" scent profile
Bergamot, ginger, grapefruit, green tea absolute, neroli Co2, patchouli, petitgrain, shiso
Shipping and delivery
- Free shipping is offered on orders over HK$800 (except for artworks including original art pieces, art prints and sculptures etc.)
- For standard shipping, orders will be delivered by Hongkong Post or SF Express
- You can also opt for self-pickup at our studio in JCCAC, Shek Kip Mei
- For overseas customers, your shipping fee will be calculated based on the weight and size of your purchase. An estimated fee will be available on our checkout page before you confirm the payment, please message us @scentoryhk on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- We currently work all major shipping service providers.