"Dreams, unanswered" enamel pin
This is a limited edition badge for Taiwanese artist Yu-Ting Cheng's solo exhibition "Dreams, unanswered", which is inspired by her artwork, "Take care", a dream she had before her brother's passing. In her dream, she saw a young man on a train, getting ready for a very long journey alone. It might have felt a little lonely, but Yu-Ting knew that he was breaking free and there was little room for sadness. Blessing him, she continued with her journey knowing everything is going to be okay.
Pin size: 4.2cm (W) x 5cm (L)
Limited to 100 sets
About YU-TING CHENG
Yu-Ting Cheng is an artist who divides her time between Hong Kong and Taiwan. Born and raised in Taiwan and educated in the United States, she received a BFA in illustration from the Rhode Island School of Design in 2017.She constantly experiments and explores different materials and ways to create pieces that can more closely visualise and physically represent her concepts. Yu-Ting loves to create sculptural works that viewers can physically interact with, explore and feel. By exploring different materials, Yu-Ting is able to pour her emotions into her work through the process of sculpting and building a piece physically.
Shipping and delivery
- Free shipping is offered on orders over HK$800 (except for artworks including original art pieces, art prints and sculptures etc.)
- For standard shipping, orders will be delivered by Hongkong Post or SF Express
- You can also opt for self-pickup at our studio in JCCAC, Shek Kip Mei
- For overseas customers, your shipping fee will be calculated based on the weight and size of your purchase. An estimated fee will be available on our checkout page before you confirm the payment, please message us @scentoryhk on Instagram or email us at email@example.com for confirmation.
- We currently work all major shipping service providers.