(Limited Edition) Lobmeyr x Scentory: "Journey on"
Welcome to a world of imagination, where the visions of Ludwig van Beethoven and Gustav Klimt collide. Immerse yourself in the rawest form of human condition, and explore the topics of love and self through a sensorial experience, inspired by the works of the great masters.
The “Journey on” drink kit is designed to awaken your senses by connecting your visual sense, palate and nose. Let your imagination flow with a Beethoven-inspired playlist curated by musician Olivier Cong, and indulge your mind with a recommended book list by Scentory. Embrace a sense of healing with an exclusive cocktail created especially for this occasion in a timeless Lobmeyr glass.
As we head into a year of uncertainties, we hope you will rediscover your inner peace on this journey with us and take on every challenge with confidence.
The "Journey on" gin infusion kit includes:
- 200ml Gin by Two Moons Distillery
- Earl grey tea blended by Peerie Tea
- Dried cinnamon, juniper berries & star anise provided by Peerie Tea
- Lobmeyr Double Old Fashioned Glass or Patrician Champagne Cup
- Capi tonic (for individual drink kit only)
Purchase Scentory's selected titles: https://bit.ly/scentoryreads
關於 About Lobmeyr Lobmeyr began in 1823 when Josef Lobmeyr, an Austrian from a glass-cutting family business, first opened a small glassware shop in Weihburggasse, Vienna. The shop began by selling exquisite works produced by the most important Bohemian glass manufacturers of the day. Now in its 6th generation, the brand’s success lies not only in a genuine love of glass but also their passion to contemporary interpretation. Today, you can still find Lobmeyr design all over the world including MoMA in New York, V&A Museum in London and MAK in Vienna.
*Only ships within Hong Kong
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
Shipping and delivery
- Free shipping is offered on orders over HK$800 (except for artworks including original art pieces, art prints and sculptures etc.)
- For standard shipping, orders will be delivered by Hongkong Post or SF Express
- You can also opt for self-pickup at our studio in JCCAC, Shek Kip Mei
- For overseas customers, your shipping fee will be calculated based on the weight and size of your purchase. An estimated fee will be available on our checkout page before you confirm the payment, please message us @scentoryhk on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- We currently work all major shipping service providers.