Plum Blossom Incense Plate: Scentory x TOKI NASHIKI
As part of our Read & Scent Kit | Vol 5: Fragrant Palm Leaves
Inspired by Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Fragrant Palm Leaves: Journals 1962-1966”, the incense plate is handcrafted by TOKI NASHIKI, a ceramics studio established by ceramicists Ryan Hui and Wy Lee. The plate embodies the form of the plum blossom that Thich had recalled fondly in his diaries. TOKI NASHIKI’s design is inspired by their philosophy of making attractive yet functional pottery.
Two plate designs have been crafted for the "Fragrant Palm Leaves" book & scent set, please select a design from our options.
About TOKI NASHIKI
TOKI NASHIKI is founded by Ryan Hui and Wy Lee, who focus much of their effort in the creation and promotion of functional wares handcrafted in ceramics, based on a strong belief that the goodness in life can be appreciated through the making and usage of functional pottery. Since 2016, the duo has been actively teaching ceramics and holding exhibitions both locally and abroad. TOKI NASHIKI
often works collaboratively with other professionals to extend their creative boundary.
Shipping and delivery
- Free shipping is offered on orders over HK$800 (except for artworks including original art pieces, art prints and sculptures etc.)
- For standard shipping, orders will be delivered by Hongkong Post or SF Express
- You can also opt for self-pickup at our studio in JCCAC, Shek Kip Mei
- For overseas customers, your shipping fee will be calculated based on the weight and size of your purchase. An estimated fee will be available on our checkout page before you confirm the payment, please message us @scentoryhk on Instagram or email us at email@example.com for confirmation.
- We currently work all major shipping service providers.